domenica 20 luglio 2014

Jersey Girl - Tom Waits


I got no time for the corner boys  Down in the street making all that noise
Don't want no whores on eighth avenue  'Cause tonight I wanna be with you
Tonight I'm gonna take that ride  Across the river to the Jersey side
Take my baby to the carnival  And I'll take her on all the rides
'Cause down the shore everything's all right  You and your baby on a Saturday night
You know all my dreams come true  When I'm walking down the street with you
Sing sha la la la, sha la la la, sha la la la   Sha la la la I'm in love with a Jersey girl
Sha la la la, sha la la la, sha la la la  
You know she thrills me with all her charms  When I'm wrapped up in my baby's arms
My little girl gives me everything  I know that some day she'll wear my ring
So don't bother me man, I ain't got no time  I'm on my way to see that girl of mine
'Cause nothing matters in this whole wide world  When you're in love with a Jersey girl
Sing sha la la la, sha la la la, sha la la la  Sha la la la I'm in love with a Jjersey girl
Sha la la la, sha la la la, sha la la la  
When I call your name, I can sleep all night  Sha la la la, sha la la la, sha la la la
Sha la la la I'm in love with a Jersey girl  Sha la la la, sha la la la, sha la la la
Sha la la la I'm in love, I'm in love with a Jersey girl

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento